Cherry Bank Bed and Breakfast Booking Terms and Conditions
- Advance reservations can be made by telephone or e-mail. A deposit of £50 per room is then payable, either by cheque or via internet banking. This will be deducted from the final bill at the end of your stay. Should you cancel or curtail your stay, this deposit will be forfeited unless the room/s can be re-let for the majority of the booked period. Please advise immediately of any change in your requirements.
- On receiving your confirmation letter or e-mail please check carefully the dates reserved, the room no./description and the price quoted. All bookings are bed and breakfast unless otherwise stated.
- Please inform us of any special requirements in advance e.g. special diets.
- Please inform us if you are bringing a dog/s and refer to the additional terms and conditions applicable to these bookings.
- Check in time is usually between 5pm and 8pm, but can be arranged at a mutually agreed earlier time if it suits you. Please telephone if you are delayed.
- Balance payments made at the end of your stay must be in cash. You may of course pay the balance by cheque prior to your stay, provided it is received at least 7 days before your check-in date, and you may also use internet banking before or during your stay. We do not at the moment accept credit or debit cards.
- Should you have a complaint, please speak to the proprietor, Mrs Tyson, and action will be taken to resolve the issue.
- Travel/holiday insurance is recommended to safeguard you in the event of a cancellation/ curtailment of your holiday.
Terms and Conditions for Guests with Dogs
- Please let us know in advance that you are bringing a dog.
- Dogs to be kept under close control in and around the guest house, as we are part of a working farm, and also for the comfort of other guests.
- Please provide appropriate sleeping materials, although we do have these available on request.
- Please towel dogs dry if excessively wet or muddy (towels available on request and there is a hosepipe on the corner of the house).
- Dogs should not be allowed on or in the beds.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the bedrooms at any time except during breakfast. We have a general policy of no dogs in the dining room for health and safety reasons.
- All breakages/damages to furnishings and excess cleaning charges will be invoiced to the booking address.